Beauty Who Turned & Fled Beauty Who Turned & Fled

The piano work is really well done and the sound you got out of it is amazing. Mind if I ask what you used to record it? Right now I don't own a real piano, but I'm planning on getting one eventually. That tone you got here is exactly what I'm hoping to get from it :)

headphoamz responds:

Thank you! I actually have like, forty different piano sounds, but this was the one that comes with Logic Pro, the Steinway Piano Hall instrument. I tweaked it a LOT. Very versatile.

The Matter Room The Matter Room

What a beautiful piece! The ambient sounds and pads are extremely well done, but the rhodes (or whatever it is) keyboard is what really made it for me. It made me think of Sigur Ros, a post-rock/ambient band that I absolutely love. Excellent work.

headphoamz responds:

Thank you so much, I love Sigur Ros too! :)

SQ - Moving On SQ - Moving On

Definitely carry on. This has a ton of potential. I've been listening through your stuff and I have to say, you've really mastered the hard rock sound. My overall impression is that your tracks have a professional level of quality, but they're generally too short and lacking in ambition. I think you should get some vocals and take one some bigger, more dynamic songs, or even a full album. I think you have the skill to do some truly amazing stuff.

squiral responds:

Thank you for our review, I am actually going to be progressing with this piece. I am receiving a studio Mic shortly and shall add vocals. I even have Vocals waiting :) This is just the first chorus and half of the chorus. :) Thanks for your kind review!

Portal - Want you gone Portal - Want you gone

Awesome tribute to an awesome game. I really loved this one, ridiculous melody and all. :D

Mortal Combat - Metal Mortal Combat - Metal

That techno synth line translated pretty well into rock. Would have gotten a full five stars if you would have expanded on it more. It works so well that you definitely could have done more with it, but it's awesome none-the-less.

Smells like teen spirit C Smells like teen spirit C

Wow, you got this pretty close to the original. The mixing is fantastic and the guitar tones are absolutely amazing. It's really difficult to get such a clean electric tone. Mind if I ask you what your setup is for recording guitar?

squiral responds:

It was all done via Audio Interface. I recorded through a Line 6 UX-1 and used Pod Farm for the amps! :) THanks for Listening!

Meaty Fridge - v2 Meaty Fridge - v2

I particularly liked glitchy sounding synths. The part near the end where the extra bass drum kicked in was a really nice touch too. The song overall just has an awesome vibe to it. Excellent work! $3 bucks for a complete album is a steal. I might just have to pick it up. :D

Mucky88 responds:

Thanks a lot! As of right now, there are nine tracks with four hidden tracks that you can only get by buying the full album. If for some reason you buy the album and I add a track later, just email me at adam.dishongh@gmail.com, and I'll send you whatever you're missing. Cheers!

KKS - Living World KKS - Living World

Absolutely beautiful work! Your samples are fantastic. Good orchestral samples are hard to come by. Or maybe I'm just not very good at using them :D Either way, this is wonderful all the way through. Possibly one of the best tracks I've ever heard on the NG audio portal. Thank you for sharing!

KKSlider60 responds:

And thank you for your awesome comment! :D
Glad you enjoyed it ^^
KKS

Pale Horses (DnB Remix) Pale Horses (DnB Remix)

Fantastic!

This is just really well done all around. Everything is spot on here, from the mixing to the song writing and the vocals. Pro quality work here. It is a bit lengthy, but that's not a problem because you kept it interesting by introducing new ideas throughout the song. Great work!

jandaman responds:

Thanks mate :) I appreciate the kind words!

Cold season Cold season

I like this

It sounds really unique. Something about the sound of some of the synths made me think of Boards of Canada. The drums are what really makes this stand out as unique sounding to me because it just isn't the sort of percussion I would have expected. Sounds like you were just kinda experimenting with sounds, especially near the end. I really enjoyed it! Nice work!